You may have heard of All Care Home Health Services and our renowned health care services in 6812 New Utrecht Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219. We have been giving quality health care services inside our patient’s homes so as to not disturb them of their daily routine and to save them from the hassle of going to the hospital for their daily checkup, treatment or therapy.
Among the many meetings we have and the patients we serve, we have had numerous encounters with patients with Alzheimer’s disease. Alzheimer’s disease may not be that uncommon to the public and you may have already heard of it in the news, books or other materials that provide us information. But did you know that there are 3 stages of this disease?
In this blog, we will be brainstorming all 3 stages of Alzheimer’s disease and what you need to know about these diseases. So, without any further ado, here are the 3 stages of Alzheimer’s disease:
Mild Alzheimer’s Disease
What do people with mild Alzheimer’s disease demonstrate?
- Memory loss
- Small changes in personality
- May have problem in remembering:
- Recent events
- Name of familiar people
- Name of things
- May no longer solve simple math problems
- Slowly lose the skill to plan and organize things (grocery lists, finding items in the store)
Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease
What do people with moderate Alzheimer’s disease demonstrate?
- Memory loss
- More obvious state of confusion
- Have problem in
- Organizing things
- Planning out events or activities
- Following instructions
- Needs one’s assistance in getting dressed
- Have started having troubles with bladder or bowel control
- Have trouble distinguishing family members and friends
- Do not know where they currently are
- Lose the track of time and date (day, month and/or year)
- May begin to wander around
- Changes in personality becomes more serious
Severe Alzheimer’s Disease
What do people with severe Alzheimer’s disease demonstrate?
- Memory loss (Yup, still present.)
- Need assistance with all their daily needs like
- Sitting up
- Eating and many more
- Cannot talk
- Cannot recognize family members
- May refuse to eat
Dealing with people with varying stages of Alzheimer’s disease is no easy task but our health care services in 6812 New Utrecht Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219 can assure you that we only have professional and expert nurses, caregivers and therapists under our wings to give you the care you need.
We at All Care Home Health Services have been taught and trained on how to properly care for patients with Alzheimer’s so you can guarantee that only the best health care services will be provided to your beloved and precious elderly in the comfort of your house.
For more information on our health care services in 6812 New Utrecht Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219, you may visit us at www.allcarehc.com.